As the NBA season tips off, Nike Inc. athletes take the court in Nike Basketball’s “Battle Grey” shoes. LeBron James and Kyrie Irving wore the Soldier 10 and KYRIE 2, each adorned with special gold highlights commemorating their 2015-16 Championship.
– Additionally, other members of the Nike Basketball family — including Anthony Davis, DeMarcus Cousins, Karl Anthony Towns.
– Draymond Green and more — also began their respective schedules in “Battle Grey” colorways of their chosen footwear.
– The “Battle Grey” colorway represents a clean slate to the season — the chance to overcome challenges and make a statement of intent.
– Mesh tongue for breathability.
– Mesh inner sleeve for stability and sock-like comfort.
– Low-top design allows full range of motion through the ankle.
– Translucent rubber outsole with micro-tread pattern for multi-surface, multidirectional traction.