Our Landmark theater recliner is a favorite among the most demanding high-end theater aficionados who require maximum long-term viewing comfort. Landmark offers enhanced lower back support, with a bold, traditional, executive appearance that is perfect for the more traditional high-end dedicated home theater. Landmark has quickly become a first-pick among many professional film producers and directors for their private screening rooms.
Description: Features available with this model are:
Continuing the legacy of fine workmanship and impeccable quality, Premiere Home Theater Seating presents the Landmark. The Landmark continues the traditional look and bold style of pillow back and full chaise footrest. Landmark offers over 100 top quality 100% leather finishes, which makes an individual statement of comfort and design.
Request More Info...Click Here
- NEW! Optional swivel tray table - great for snacks, drinks, laptops
- Optional whisper quiet recliner motor, which allows for continuously variable recline capability
- Space saving, “wall hugger” incliner design
- Light touch variable lever release for non-motorized recline function
- “Scrunchable” head rest cushion
- Full Chaise footrest/leg extension
- 2-tone leather or ultra suede option
- Configurable in shared arm row layouts (straight or curved)
- Loveseat or couch configuration (each seat will recline independently)
- C.O.M./C.O.L. (upon sample approval)
- Large capacity, stainless steel cup holder.
Construction and Warranty:
- Computer-cut 5-ply hardwood laminate frame structure - 7-ply at all stress points.
- High-end furniture standard's “Bench made” hand craftsmanship on all models.
- We use only the best grade of cushioning foams with the lowest “memory” and maximum compression resilience.
- Over 100 of the world’s finest premium European leathers available.
- Industrial-grade Leggett & Platt recline mechanism.
- - Lifetime warranted frame
- 5 years parts & labor on leathers
- one year warranty on ultra suede.
Try one on for size today and Come Home to Premiere.